Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holy spider pig batman.

Wow, this school year is coming and going rather quickly. I can not believe that next year around this time I will be leaving school and heading off somewhere. Where I honestly at this point have no clue. I am  hoping to have the pleasure to get in to the nutrition program thats offered here. Or maybe even the baking and pastry program, if not then hopefully, I will be in good company. That's pretty much all one can really ask for in life right?

I am nervous about the end result of this tri. I am hoping that my coop site isn't a bad one. The manager seemed pretty well calm about everything. It will be nice working on another college campus. Seeing a different environment right now sounds so good. This tri has jut been a whirlwind of everything, (stressed, anger, piles of homework etc). And now that its the week of finals, all of those things have just melted away, and the main concerns are "what the hell am I going to do for Spring Break?!?!". 

Spring break, for me will be a good one. I plan on exploring, and understanding the foodie world of Prov on a well cheap college student budget. So this will be interesting, to say at the least. Maybe a little exploring of Fed Hill and Thayer will give me a better handle of my surroundings... thats not a bad excuse right? Throw in a little video games, star wars marathons and you have what I would like to call a dream vacation. 

well time for a nap at the least. heading to ihop in the am for free pancakes. 
smh352

No comments:

Post a Comment